Posted on 15-May-21
• Leading and motivating the staff in achieving maximum results for the Key Performance measurement.
• Monitor the inventory level, replenishment of stock and return cycle is carried out accordingly.
• Improve upon existing work procedures and operations, ensure that the correct paper works handling are adhered to.
• Take charge and provide necessary supervision during stock take and random count exercise.
• Manage and involve in opening and closing of the store and banking of the daily sales.
• Manage the store’s manpower.
• Involve in budget planning
• Perform any other work duties as and when assigned by superior.
• Diploma holders or those with 3 years of retail supervisory experience
• Pleasant disposition and customer service oriented
• Good working attitude and strong interpersonal skills
• A team player who is independent and able to work under pressure
• Required to work retail hours, weekends and public holidays